Subject: [Leica] Re:Classic Lens Redux
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Mon Nov 15 06:04:36 2004

The last I heard, Leica will make any current formulation in LTM (as
long as it will physically fit so that rules out the Noctilux) if you
pay in advance for 100 units. They will then add you to the list of
things to do and your lenses will be ready in a year or two.

I pony up for one though mostly out of espirit de corp than any desire
to have it actually in LTM. I do want to get the lens eventually and it
wouldn't matter if it was in LTM.

So there are now three, anyone else?

John Collier