Subject: [Leica] Finding the Ted Grant Interview in Photographers Forum magazine
From: kenlass at gate.net (Ken Lassiter)
Date: Mon Nov 15 17:13:03 2004

As noted before, my interview with Ted Grant has been published in
Photographers Forum magazine, winter 2004 issue.  (The interview is
listed on the cover.)  I received my advance copy today.  Subscribers
should get their copies very shortly.  In the USA, major bookstores like
Borders and Barnes & Noble usually stock Photographers Forum but they
tend to sell out quickly.

You can order a copy by contacting the publisher, Serbin Communications
in Santa Barbara, CA directly.  Call Julie Simpson at Serbin:
 805-963-0439 X240  Have your credit card handy.

 Subscriptions are $15 in the USA, $19 for Canada and $22 overseas.
 Photographers Forum is published quarterly.   Ask them to start your
subscription with the winter 2004 issue.

Some back issues may still be available including interviews with
LUGgers Sal DiMarco and Tina Manley.

Photographers Forum magazine is a high quality magazine for emerging
professionals. It began in 1977 when the publisher was a student at
Brooks Institute.

I hope you enjoy reading the interview with Ted and seeing some of Ted's
most famous photos.  I  would appreciate any comments you care to offer.
 It is my goal to do more interviews with LUGgers over the next year or
so.  It has been my pleasure to interview many great photographers for
PF beginning with Sebastiao Salgado in 1994 and almost 40 photographers
since.

Ken Lassiter, Boynton Beach, Florida

Replies: Reply from grduprey at rockwellcollins.com (grduprey@rockwellcollins.com) ([Leica] Finding the Ted Grant Interview in Photographers Forum magazine)
Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] THANKSGIVING THANKS.)