Subject: [Leica] Art of Noise...
From: daniel.rocha at free.fr (Daniel ROCHA)
Date: Mon Nov 15 15:37:02 2004

Tarek Charara <tarek.charara@pix-that-stimulate.com> wrote:
> And it's a nice combo! My first Leica Range Finder... I liked the 50
> collapsible. It reminded me of the first rangefinder I used, a Foca
> with a collapsible lens.

I don't like this kind of lens.... Can't explain why...
Perhaps the very old design... Who knows !

> I have the feeling that M3's are very cheap at the moment.

Great ! :)

> La maison du Leica have 3 M3s at the moment between 350 and 600 Euros
> <http://www.lemoyenformat.com/MGWEBOCC.htm>

I visit this page quite often... I bought here also my 6x6 equipment :)

I visited the store and seen them. it's why I have droped the idea to
bought a
Leica CL. They are more expansive than a M body !

> Photo Beaubourg (or what their name is) have good quality stuff
> also...

You visited the Boulevard Beaumarchais in France ?! :)

<> Daniel Rocha -  Photographie <>
 http://www.monochromatique.com

Replies: Reply from tarek.charara at pix-that-stimulate.com (Tarek Charara) ([Leica] Art of Noise...)