Subject: [Leica] Art of Noise...
From: tarek.charara at pix-that-stimulate.com (Tarek Charara)
Date: Mon Nov 15 05:15:17 2004

De Daniel ROCHA <daniel.rocha@free.fr>, le lundi 15 novembre 2004 ? 13:23
GMT :

>Thanks Tarek... I'm very tempted buy this combo... :)

And it's a nice combo! My first Leica Range Finder... I liked the 50
collapsible.
It reminded me of the first rangefinder I used, a Foca with a collapsible
lens.

I have the feeling that M3's are very cheap at the moment.

La maison du Leica have 3 M3s at the moment between 350 and 600 Euros

<http://www.lemoyenformat.com/MGWEBOCC.htm>

Photo Beaubourg (or what their name is) have good quality stuff also...

Tarek

Replies: Reply from daniel.rocha at free.fr (Daniel ROCHA) ([Leica] Art of Noise...)