Subject: [Leica] Re: I finally did buy one
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon Nov 15 15:30:42 2004

> I'm hard pressed to find a finer outfit for 35mm film shooting in my
> opinion.
> I usually carry this with the LTM Summarit and LTM Elmar 9cm/4 in
> microfiber
> lenscloth type bags. I carry the tiny Olympus S20 for the very rare
> occasions
> that I am shooting in almost total darkness. When I use a meter, I usually
> use
> a new DigiSix in incident mode. I hooked the DigiSix to a small keychain
> type
> carabiner and use it as a watch hanging from my front belt loop as well.

I also have a caRabiner on my keychain!! :) Purple From REI I got a month
ago to "be prepared" for my Williamsburg trip which is my travel for the
year. It's got a more elaborate screw looking mechanism. While I was there I
got a little compass to stick on it.
And of course a mini flashlight in chase the train I'm on ends up at the
bottom of a swamp and I have to find the door under water. This happened in
the news a few years back. The one guy who lived did so became of the little
light on his keychain. That's when I first got mine.
I was a boy scout and Hey I do remember a little about it.

Mostly the sulfur smell of the water at the campouts that I was always
having to get for everybody because I was the tenderfoot because I didn't go
to their darn summer camp.

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon