Subject: [Leica] Lake Berryessa Panorama
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon Nov 15 15:04:12 2004

Adam Bridge said:
> Okay, I'm having a great time.
> > This one is not QUITE as successful as the Monument Valley image. And
> it IS fairly large at 150k or so.
> > Still, it was a fabulous day when we shot it.
> > There's nothing like the afternoon light we get in early October.
> > <http://www.splitsecondfilms.com//2004-October/BerryessaPanorama.jpg><<<<<<

Hi Adam,
Looks like yer batting a 1000! :-) Another good stitcher,... certainly on
screen. I suppose if one wants to nit pick instead of enjoying an
interesting photograph they might find something to get negative squiggly
comment about. But who the hell cares, I find it very interesting! :-)

One has to keep in mind that many folks have one hell of a time just getting
one frame right, so you getting 12 right and stiched to-gether if even a
tiny 'error" is hardly worth making a negative comment about.

Man it's a very neat photograph considering the technology you used in
putting it together. ;-)

ted