Subject: [Leica] Lake Berryessa Panorama
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Mon Nov 15 14:19:08 2004

Okay, I'm having a great time.

This one is not QUITE as successful as the Monument Valley image. And
it IS fairly large at 150k or so.

Still, it was a fabulous day when we shot it.

There's nothing like the afternoon light we get in early October.

<http://www.splitsecondfilms.com//2004-October/BerryessaPanorama.jpg>

There are a few places where I couldn't get the colors adjusted just
right but I'm still learning both how to scan and how to shoot.

Comments more than welcome of course. This was with Ektachrome 100G
and is built up of 12 images with lots of overlap.

Adam

Replies: Reply from ericm at pobox.com (Eric) ([Leica] Re: Lake Berryessa Panorama)
Reply from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] Lake Berryessa Panorama)
Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Lake Berryessa Panorama)