Subject: [Leica] Art of Noise...
From: daniel.rocha at free.fr (Daniel ROCHA)
Date: Mon Nov 15 14:59:37 2004

B. D. Colen <bdcolen@earthlink.net> wrote:
> Well, Daniel - if you're using this as an excuse to buy a Leica,
> enjoy. :-)

LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

It's not an excuse ! Really ! :)

>  But if you're really thinking of this in terms of your needs for what
> you want to do, and you already have Canon lenses, one of the EOS's -
> could it be the 7, but it may even be the three- is shockingly quiet.

Yes I know the second point is that I want to carry a small camera.
Smallest is less visible and increase the stealth street photography
factor :)

> And for street photography, almost any camera is "quiet enough" as the
> street noise level will drown out the noise of the camera.

It's depend on the street and the distance between the camera and the
subject :)

<> Daniel Rocha -  Photographie <>
 http://www.monochromatique.com

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Art of Noise...)