Subject: [Leica] Hans Pahlen PAW (err...late 2004)
From: hans.pahlen at telia.com (Hans Pahlen)
Date: Mon Nov 15 09:53:43 2004

OK, I am in for the PAW. Too bad I was a late starter, but here goes for the
last few weeks of 2004. It will look better in 2005. My PAW will reflect
that I am using other cameras than Leica, otherwise I will not be able to do
it.
I don't do interesting things every week.... so there might come a couple of
pics that better belong in the family album. But I will try to find the
small things in my neighboorhood that can make a picture. And I will use a
Leica if possible.
Here is the link: http://www.geocities.com/hanspahlen/paw.htm

I will change URL later on, to  my own site. Just can't do it on this puter,
cuz my FTP prog is on another one. Advertising is so annoying.

/Hans