Subject: [Leica] Was ....SUMMILUX 50/1,4 Asph
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Sun Nov 14 09:03:52 2004

His commentaries were more along the lines of scientific naturalism.
Although, one could hear elements of parapsychology creep every now and
then. This was my impression from my short time at the conference.
Cobb himself, in writing, has recently addressed the issue of prisoner
abuse. Which within the area of pastoral care is a pointedly legitimate
concern for dialogue.
S. Dimitrov

Replies: Reply from kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier) ([Leica] Was ....SUMMILUX 50/1,4 Asph)