Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica M6 0,85 classic body
From: bladman99 at yahoo.ca (Dan C)
Date: Fri Nov 12 14:32:37 2004

I have one for sale as well, but I don't want to sell it at prevaling
prices.   I've stopped using mine other than periodically excercising the
shutter, and it is in perfect condition.   Maybe one day when people
discover that the only way to buy a .85 Leica is through the ridiculous a
la carte program, they will discover the true value of the pre-ttl .85 M6.
And then they will pay me what I deserve!   ;-)

-dan c.