Subject: [Leica] The Leica CL ! or Bessa R3A ?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri Nov 12 13:53:20 2004

> for all practical purposes the R2A / R3A are about the same size as a
> Leica M body
>
> Stephen

Thanks wonder if my new for me 40 Summicron would work with the camera as it
does have the frameline.
It does with my non TTL m6 at all distances.
The ones marked on the lens at least! :)
The ones in between I just have to interpolate to my imagination!

Both eyes open shooting does have great appeal.

I've heard Tom Abrahamson talk about the camera in high terms twice. And on
list once. He's kind of got me going on it.

It would made a great Holiday solstice present for myself.
I think a great stocking stuffer!

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon