Subject: [Leica] The Leica CL !?
From: michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema)
Date: Fri Nov 12 06:25:56 2004

HI,

CL is very nice but the CLE might even be better. AE and TTL flash if
you care for it. Also gives you the 28mm frame. If you buy check the
electronics because these can be a bit tricky to repair. Also make sure
the VF is clear and bright.
With the Cl you have to take into account that this camera uses the old
mercury batteries.

Michiel Fokkema