Subject: [Leica] FS: For Sale Fridays
From: gilgabo at yahoo.com (Gil Gabo)
Date: Fri Nov 12 05:04:44 2004

I am selling the following:

1) Leica R7, black, exc+++.  Top plate and main body
exceptionally clean.  Only bottom plate shows light
normal signs of use around tripod socket.  Everything
works fantastic.  I will also include one black Domke
F5XB bag!!!  Price is $725 shipped in the U.S. with
insurance.

2) Leica R4, black, exc+++.  Needs CLA.  All shutter
speeds are sluggish, but consistent relative to each
other.  Price is $99 shipped in the U.S.

Metro Detroit area residents are welcome to meet and
inspect these items.  Paypal is preferred.  I will
ship only to confirmed address when paying by Paypal.

Thanks.

-Gil

Replies: Reply from leirex at sbcglobal.net (SEUNG MIN LEE) ([Leica] Leica R Is So Cheap)