Subject: [Leica] Me and my shadow
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Thu Nov 11 18:23:41 2004

Hey, Bill - When you're mediocre, you're awfully good...but when you're
good, you are great! This image got me going back through your three
years of PAWS, and I was reminded once again of how consistently worth
looking at your stuff is. You have a real eye for just plain folks, and
not only to you have an eye for them, you obviously have real empathy
and respect for them. Which means that even when your images are
teasing, they are loving.

You da man!