Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 44: My great loss
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu Nov 11 14:48:05 2004

Nathan Wajsman offered:

>I came back from the vacation in the US on Monday October 26. On Friday,
>October 29 I received a call during the afternoon. My father in Copenhagen
>had been taken to hospital with an apparent stroke. I immediately drove to
>Copenhagen, arriving in the wee hours of the morning. Unfortunately, the
>stroke was so massive that there was nothing that could be done, and my
>father died in the afternoon of Monday, November 1, without regaining
>consciousness.<<<<<<<<<

Nathan mon ami,
I'm saddened by your father's passing because over the years you have given
us glimpses of him during your visits to Denmark and other places you
visited to-gether.

And without question, you've given us in your tribute a very touching image
of a man who obviously was a fine father, friend and contributor to the way
you are in life. Certainly as we know Nathan Wajsman of today on the screen
and behind the camera.

The photo of your dad has such a comfort feeling and captures the man behind
the image you described in the tribute.  Our sympathy and prayers go out to
you and your extended family wherever they may live.

regards,
ted