Subject: [Leica] OT - camera recommendations for non-camera folks
From: frankandaubrey at mindspring.com (Frank Farmer)
Date: Thu Nov 11 13:41:01 2004

Lug,

It was requested of me that I recommend a film camera that has less shutter
lag and
faster autofocus than the point and shoot that this couple is currently
using.  My first thought
was one of the Nikon N camera kits or the Canon Rebel kits.  These folks are
tired of
missing the expression on their one-year-old's face due to shutter lag.
Anyway, I thought
that the N75 kit or the Rebel T2 kit might be good choices for them with
enough features
that they could expand if they wanted but enough automation that they could
pretty much
use it for a point and shoot.  Anyone have any ideas or suggestions in this
regard?

Thanks in advance.

Frank

Replies: Reply from dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] OT - camera recommendations for non-camera folks)