Subject: [Leica] An observation
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Thu Nov 11 13:27:18 2004

Feli,

this doesn't surprise me. It is much the same as when I go into either of
the
two local franchises of chains that I use. Litle colour film, fridges of B&W
and
rows of Mamiyas and similar for sale.

BTW I am not a great reader of photo magazines but in the last few weeks I
have
picked up half a dozen with large sections on how to use B&W in pro,
semi-pro
and advanced amateur photography...and no, it wasn't all about getting it
out of
digital though there was naturally some.

Peter