Subject: [Leica] ages and languages
From: jean.louchet at inria.fr (Jean Louchet)
Date: Tue Nov 9 13:26:55 2004

Hi all,

has anybody (Mehdad perhaps?) tried to compile the answers, determine the
birthdate of the Spotmatic, solve other difficult equations and eventually
get statistics of our ages? It was fun anyway...

Jean (my contribution to detailed statistics: born in an Arabic country
from French parents, Spanish speaking grandma, Flemish, Catalan and Basque
ancestors, learnt English, Latin, ancient Greek, bits of Hebrew - forgot
almost everything und mein Deutsche is nicht sehr gut. First pictures with
brother's FocasportIIC, then own Polaroid Swinger, ZeissIkon-Voigtlander
Icarex35S (gone but missing its excellent Voigt. Ultron 1.8/50), then
NikonF (still there), Olympus PenF (sleeping), several Nikosinas (dead),
Rollei35S (in use), Semflex (gone), MinoltaCLE (slides), M2 (interior
negs), M6 (main camera), Nikon F3 for repro and telephoto, 2 Zorkis for
dangerous places, Fed2 to hold papers on windy days, Sputnik for stereo,
too many lenses, several Zenits for recycling screws and curtains, and
other funny things. No AF or digital for the moment).