Subject: [Leica] Summilux vs. Summicron
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue Nov 9 12:35:12 2004

On 11/9/04 8:05 AM, "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> typed:

> And Seth - I think you are absolutely right about the New Zealand story
> - that has the ring of "urban digital legend" to it. ;-)
>
> And I just returned to the keyboard having wasted 10 minutes wasting two
> frames of 2 1/4 slide film on one of our cats... :-)
>
> Best
> B. D.

Five years ago on the LUG we learned that in the famous Kodachrome Valley
they don't sell in the one store they've got there Kodachrome.
http://utahoutdoors.com/pages/Kodachrome.htm

It was color neg only the cheapskates!

I knew the end was near soon enough on that account.

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon
http://rabinergroup.com/