Subject: [Leica] OT OT...EPSON 2200 problem?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon Nov 8 22:59:32 2004

> A big thank you to those who so kindly responded regarding my grief of the
> moment, "all flashing red lights." It was as many thought and suggested,
> "soaked sponge - pads for the ink purging system." And apparently the ink
> pumping unit has to be replaced. Oh! The new machine is just humming right
> along here! :-)
>
> So thanks again folks .
> regards,
> ted.

When you get the other one back, Ted, perhaps put quadtone just greyscale
carts in it and crank out beautifully warm and or cool toned black and
whites till the cows come home!

9 shades of grey count em!

I think that's what I'm going to do when I get my new printer. I think.

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon
http://rabinergroup.com/