Subject: [Leica] Summilux vs. Summicron
From: sethrosner at direcway.com (Seth Rosner)
Date: Tue Nov 9 10:00:13 2004

Das habe ich nicht geschreiben!

Can't believe I put that together.

You like redheads, eh, Douglas? I grew up with dogs, had a cat once as a kid
and thought cats were nice as kittens but when they got big, they were
unaffectionate, independent, cool, distant. Wife and daughter finally
prevailed on me for us to acquire two felines 17 years ago. I discovered
that cats aren't unaffectionate, it's just that I had expected them to be
like dogs. They're not dogs, they're cats, f'r 'eav'ns sake.

I like your redheads.

Seth