Subject: [Leica] clever
From: telyt at earthlink.net (Douglas Herr)
Date: Mon Nov 8 15:47:56 2004

Feli di Giorgio <feli@creocollective.com> wrote:

> http://www.dpreview.com/articles/olympuse300/
>
> Here is a very clever mirror arrangement. I wonder how big the light loss
> is
> from bouncing around so may times. But still- very clever.

Is this at all like the viewfinder path in the Olympus Pen half-frame
cameras?  If this is done with mirrors I'd expect light losses to be similar
to a pentamirror like some of the consumer-grade N and C DSLR cameras.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

Replies: Reply from dpost at triad.rr.com (Dan Post) ([Leica] clever)