Subject: [Leica] film stuck in camera
From: grduprey at rockwellcollins.com (grduprey@rockwellcollins.com)
Date: Mon Nov 8 07:54:07 2004

Sonny

Just roll it up and put into one of the grey film canisters, take it to a
REAL Photo Processor, There must be at least one in your part of the
country.  and have them process it.

Gene

SonC@aol.com
Sent by: lug-bounces+grduprey=rockwellcollins.com@leica-users.org
11/07/2004 01:28 PM
Please respond to
Leica Users Group <lug@leica-users.org>

lug@leica-users.org
cc

Subject
Re: [Leica] film stuck in camera

I finally took it in the dark and was able to get it out of the camera,
using
tweezers.  Then, there I was with a 36 exposure roll of Reala in my lap.
No
amount of coaxing would get it back into the cassette, I had no reloadable

here, and yes, the lab at Wallyworld needs the film to be in a cassette.

I lost a few shots that I expect were pretty good.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana
Oldest continuous settlement in La Louisiane
?galit?, libert?, crawfish

In a message dated 11/7/2004 12:34:18 PM Central Standard Time,