Subject: [Leica] Trip to Ruegen
From: DouglasMSharp at netscape.net (Douglas M. Sharp)
Date: Mon Nov 8 07:11:08 2004

Jim,
that is more or less what camping (Campen or Camping in German) is all
about, what we call camping is Zelten in German
translatable as tenting. I believe it's the same in the Netherlands.
According to the Germans half the Dutch
population invades Germany every year in mobile homes. This is the time
when most Germans are in the south
staking their claims to foreign territory with strategic beach towel
placement,a peaceful (sometimes) variation on carpet bombing.
Douglas