Subject: Re^2: [Leica] I put some photos on LUG Gallery.
From: tgif at mbi.nifty.com (Tom Kumagai)
Date: Mon Nov 8 05:31:17 2004

Don,

Thank you very much for your comments. No no I am pleased to hear how
you described. I wasnt lucky enough to have someone evaluate my photos
for quite a long time. I appreciate your complement.

About 1_33_2A, there was a busy street on my back, maybe shooting from
the other side with a long lens should do. I will try shooting it from
different perspectives and maybe that means more shooting at this
subject.

On 1_36_1_A, I tried to include the shadow completely, and after hearing
your comment, I did recognize the noise. Actually there is a lot of
rooms for moving around, so I will try shooting it again in different
hour ranges.

1_36_5_A, this is located one floor above the JR concourse and there are
clouds of people moving and I did cut off tips of heads accidentally
came into the frame. After hearing your comment, I kind of think that it
might look better if I used the tripods (i dont know if it is allowed)
and include the full or upper half of passengers walking while taking it
with 1/2 to 1/4. With the 21mm on my Leica, I can do 1/4 handheld. So I
will try to visit this weekend or so.

Best Regards,

Tom Kumagai