Subject: [Leica] Re: how old are u - 52
From: jean.louchet at inria.fr (Jean Louchet)
Date: Sun Nov 7 15:22:43 2004

Mine is simpler than Phongs. I don't have to wait 10 years, as my age is
already the same as the last 2 digits of my date of birth. In
particular, just like Phong, I am less than 100 years old (for the
moment) and can use slow speeds without shaking too much (depending on
previous drinks).

Phong is almost certainly the youngest lugger ever: he will be born in
2007 and be 7 in 2014. The true digital M generation. This is probably why
he has to wait 10 years before leicaing.

Jean