Subject: [Leica] Appple G5
From: jgp at (J. Gilbert Plantinga)
Date: Sat Nov 6 21:51:23 2004

I have a Dual 2Ghz G5 with 4 GB. It screams :)

It can run Photoshop working on layered files that can exceed 1 GB,
scan film with my Minolta MultiPro, run Go Live, Illustrator, iView,
check my mail every minute, surf the web, and burn a disc all _at the
same time_...

Photoshop CS seems to only be able to use half the memory, and I was
waiting for a fix for that, but I'd forgotten all about it until this
discussion came up.

Gilbert (back on the LUG after a long hiatus)

Replies: Reply from mark at (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Apple G5)
Reply from rclark01 at (Robert Clark) ([Leica] Appple G5)
Message from rclark01 at (Robert Clark) ([Leica] Appple G5)
Message from reid at (Brian Reid) ([Leica] Appple G5)