Subject: [Leica] Front cap?
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Sat Nov 6 12:12:20 2004

You can buy the hood cap from the Summicron Asph which will fit. The
only difference between the 12524 (your hood) and the Asph's (12526) is
the shape of the nubs at the front of the hood. The 12526 has larger
nubs with a pronounced edge to better grip the hood cap. A little work
with some two part epoxy should equalize things. The hood cap's product
number is 14043.

John Collier