Subject: [Leica] Commutative M7
From: s_gregory1 at mac.com (Scott Gregory)
Date: Fri Nov 5 20:06:08 2004

Leica and Porsche have had a relationship in Germany with an event whereby
you can sign up to drive a Porsche and try out Leica's both M and R, from
what I have read. Apparently this event is run once a year. Kind of makes
sense, two German companies that make distinct products. I can see why the
Porsche Club of America may want to have a Leica commemorate their 50th.
anniversary this way.

Scott Gregory

Message from corkflor at iol.ie (Alex Hurst) ([Leica] Commutative M7)