Subject: [Leica] Commutative M7
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Fri Nov 5 11:33:59 2004

This is why Leica is will soon be nothing but a fond memory. Long gone
is the company that produced the workhorse RFs the world's leading
photographers took off to war with them, or traveled with to the far
corners of the world. Instead we have the Hermes subsidiary that
produces batches of 100 cameras for the Porche Club to sell to its
members as commemorative baubles for 50th anniversary car parade's. Good
HCB in heaven!

And btw - why not have the Franklin Mint produce gold plated Porche
scale models for the Porche club? It is, after all, a car club, not a
camera club.