Subject: [Leica] Question RE: Camera Engravings
From: grduprey at rockwellcollins.com (grduprey@rockwellcollins.com)
Date: Fri Nov 5 06:28:18 2004

My M6TTL certainly has that engraving on it.  I am pretty sure this is
normal for all M6 and M7's.

gene

"Alexander Glissan" <alexglissan@hotmail.com>
Sent by: lug-bounces+grduprey=rockwellcollins.com@leica-users.org
11/05/2004 02:17 AM
Please respond to
Leica Users Group <lug@leica-users.org>

lug@leica-users.org
cc

Subject
[Leica] Question RE: Camera Engravings

My M6 (non TTL) has this engraved/stamped on the back

LEICA GMBH GERMANY

When I took it to Fletchers Fotographics in Sydney the guy behind the desk

said he had never seen this before and I can't find anything on the Web so

far. Is this different to most?

Just curiious to know if any or all have the same on their/your cameras?