Subject: [Leica] A review of the Kodak all B&W SLR (now non-existant)onLuminous Landscape
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Thu Nov 4 09:58:41 2004

The problems with the idea of the "black and white" digital M are
several fold -
First off, Leica glass is not "b&w" glass - it's just great glass...

Second, and most important, Leica doesn't know squat about digital
technology, and what producing top quality b&w digital involves is
knowing what to do with the firmware....

Want to shoot black and white with Leica glass...get an M and stick some
film in it... ;-)