Subject: Levelling: [was Re: [Leica] More snaps (Skopar)]
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Thu Nov 4 09:32:01 2004

<TILT!>

This picture works for me because the tilt moves the eye in the same
direction as most of the players are running. So it conveys the sense of
movement even more than a "straight print" (pun intended) would.

And the ref and the player at the far right are looking/running in another
direction, which give it a sense of chaos without totally confusing your
eyes.

A great example of breaking the rules for a good reason. Or a happy
accident.

--Peter