Subject: [Leica] A review of the Kodak all B&W SLR (now non-existant) on Luminous Landscape
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Wed Nov 3 21:32:50 2004

If you check out:

<http://www.luminous-landscape.com/reviews/cameras/kodak-760m.shtml>

You'll find an interesting review. The words "Leica M glass" are often heard.

This screams to me that Leica needs to make a B&W version of the
digital M - a camera MADE for black and white.

Yeah yeah, I know all the reasons not to for Leica - but damn it this
is a camera system which could set the standard for black and white
digital photography and if someone like Leica doesn't do it then no
one will and we'll be stuck with half-assed approximations of what can
be done.

Anyway  -- it's a good article to read.

Adam

Replies: Reply from paul at paulhardycarter.com (Paul) ([Leica] A review of the Kodak all B&W SLR (now non-existant) on Luminous Landscape)