Subject: [Leica] Michiel's PAW 36,37 and 38
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Thu Nov 4 03:16:46 2004

Hi Michiel,

Personally I like the shots below the most.

> http://home.wanadoo.nl/michiel.fokkema/Fotografie/paw2004/37.html
> http://home.wanadoo.nl/michiel.fokkema/Fotografie/paw2004/38.html

Very nice poetic image of the crop in superb tonalities, and the close
cropping of the boats makes it almost an abstract picture. I'd even crop it
more on the right side, so that the pole isn't in frame anymore.

The shot of the picnicking folks at the Eiffeltower looks a bit strange to
me, as if foreground and background have been treated differently in PS.

Greetings from that other culinary delightful country ;-),
Philippe