Subject: [Leica] Michiel's PAW 36,37 and 38
From: michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema)
Date: Wed Nov 3 13:35:55 2004

Hello,

Week 36 shows some pictures made at night in Paris. Being a food
proffessional I automatically focus on food. Not very difficult in Paris
even at night.
The main shows a creperie.
http://home.wanadoo.nl/michiel.fokkema/Fotografie/paw2004/36.html

The first alternate is one of the many people who open oysters and other
seafood outside the restaurants.
http://home.wanadoo.nl/michiel.fokkema/Fotografie/paw2004/36a.html

The second alternate is a shot of a well known fastfood place( I don't
dare call it a restaurant). Although France is  known as one of the most
culinary countries of the world, Paris has as much fast food places as
any other city I know.
http://home.wanadoo.nl/michiel.fokkema/Fotografie/paw2004/36b.html

The third alternate shows some of the many people whom go for a picnic
in the park under the Eiffel tower.
http://home.wanadoo.nl/michiel.fokkema/Fotografie/paw2004/36c.html

The last alternate is a picture of a vegetable store still open at midnight
http://home.wanadoo.nl/michiel.fokkema/Fotografie/paw2004/36d.html

Week 37 are two pictures made with my newly acquired 400/6.8. Both shots
are hand held.
http://home.wanadoo.nl/michiel.fokkema/Fotografie/paw2004/37.html
http://home.wanadoo.nl/michiel.fokkema/Fotografie/paw2004/37a.html

Week 38 is a scene I came across on a Sunday walk. Two versions, I'm not
sure which one is better.
http://home.wanadoo.nl/michiel.fokkema/Fotografie/paw2004/38.html
http://home.wanadoo.nl/michiel.fokkema/Fotografie/paw2004/38a.html

Index at:http://home.wanadoo.nl/michiel.fokkema/Fotografie/paw2004/paw.html