Subject: [Leica] Best place to buy 9mm ammo?
From: rmcclure2 at woh.rr.com (Rob McClure)
Date: Tue Nov 2 18:56:22 2004

My son and I have a Beretta 92FS (the twin of the M9 he uses on duty in
the USAF).  This is a 9mm weapon.  We also have a Kimber Ultra Carry 45
ACP, which is a small-bodied concealed-carry sidearm.  I prefer the
sound and impact of the Kimber, but the Beretta has better accuracy
(longer barrel), larger magazine and much cheaper cost of ammo.
Neither compare to the experience of blasting off a 30-round magazine
from his AR-15 (M4 type), though.   Pure testosterone!?

Rob McClure