Subject: [Leica] Best place to buy 9mm ammo?
From: jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Tue Nov 2 17:42:59 2004

I have a Hi-Power in .40 SW that is extremely accurate. It is
unfortunate down here that, if you have to use a gun to defend yourself,
it is better to kill the guy so he won't sue you. Juries down here tend
to feel sorry for people who got hurt during the commission of a felony
like armed robbery.

But if I was on an island with one only gun, it would be a 1911.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA