Subject: [Leica] Tomorrow
From: MCyclWritr at aol.com (MCyclWritr@aol.com)
Date: Mon Nov 1 17:30:49 2004

If I didn't have a meeting with a new client organization tomorrow morning,
I'd grab a baseball bat and go after lawyers' kneecaps. Of course, I'd be
fair.  Only lawyers who were actually causing trouble at the voting
precincts
would get  tattooed. All others would get the standard rant. It's abusive to
their
egos but  they don't limp home like retired NFL veterans.

Alas, the client is from  overseas. From a country that has jettisoned its
violent past in favor of more  conciliatory practices. You know, like ours.
It
wouldn't do to have our first  face-to-face in the county jail.

-Chris Lawson, who promises to  wield nothing chunkier than a 75mm Summilux
tomorrow and not be responsible for  any lawyers getting hurt in the Denver
Metro Area--even if they accidentally  slip on the ice. When they're not
looking.

>> feli@creocollective.com writes:

November 2nd.

Is anyone else going out to try and document the  mayhem tomorrow?

Should be pretty quiet in my neck of the woods (Los  Angeles).

Any LUGGERS in Florida, Ohio, Arizona etc.?<<

Replies: Reply from keith at wbalaw.com (Keith R. Wessel) ([Leica] Tomorrow)