Subject: [Leica] learning Photoshop from a book?
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon Nov 1 17:24:46 2004

At 07:06 PM 11/1/2004, you wrote:
>One of my children wants to learn Photoshop from a book.
>She doesn't want to have to deal with learning from her father.
>
>Anybody have any recommendations for good Photoshop books?

Is she a photographer?  That would make a difference.  Photoshop for
Photographers by Martin Evening is very good.  Otherwise, the Adobe
"Classroom in a Book" books are good with CD's and lessons included.  Those
are the two best books from all I've used.  I've purchased the Total
Training Adobe Photoshop CS DVD's but those are very intensive lessons and
I haven't started them yet.

After many years of teaching our children at home, we've finally discovered
that they learn much more on their own if you just point them in the right
direction.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com