Subject: [Leica] learning Photoshop from a book?
From: locke at straylight.ca (Greg Locke)
Date: Mon Nov 1 17:02:25 2004

We have 3 or 4 books here but my wife, who started doing serious Photoshop
work last year says Photoshop for Dummies was the best to get started. Now
she has moved on to more advanced reference and design books.

Greg Locke
St. John's, Newfoundland
http://blog.greglocke.com
Independent journalism from