Subject: [Leica] Tomorrow (reformatted for clarity)
From: jon.stanton at comcast.net (Jon)
Date: Mon Nov 1 16:44:58 2004

"I don't consider you a militant for making that call.  Quite the contrary."

Sonny,  I sincerely apologize to you and others that have plied their crafts
with honor and integrity however, the presence of reporters/cameras within a
10x20 polling facility is unacceptable. Voters deserve privacy. The reporter
was confrontational and insolent....he was asked to step outside and he
refused or at best balked. The fault is not with the cameraman.  Question?
Do cameramen get producers credit? For about 5-6 years tv cameras would show
up at my tax desk at HR Block in San Jose....sometimes on Easter and always
on 4/15. I would observe the cameraman "prompting" the reporter who would
then walk over to my desk...Occasionally the reporter would ask an off the
wall question...I would raise an eyebrow look at the cameraman who would
then "mouth" a new question to the reporter...