Subject: [Leica] San Diego: Aaron's PAW #44
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Mon Nov 1 12:41:45 2004

Hi Dick,

Thanks for your comments.  I'm thinking I should straighten out that tilted
horizon if/when I make a nice scan for a print.  I'm embarrassed to admit
that in my hurry to post, I didn't actually notice!  Or maybe my posture is
worse than I thought and I'm tilted just that much!

Thanks for looking,
Aaron

Replies: Reply from r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor) ([Leica] San Diego: Aaron's PAW #44)
Message from r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor) ([Leica] San Diego: Aaron's PAW #44)