Subject: [Leica] San Diego: Aaron's PAW #44
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Mon Nov 1 11:08:09 2004

Folks,

I am back from a week away for a conference.  25,000 neuroscientists jammed
into a convention center...you can imagine what a thrill that
was.  Fortunately it occurred in San Diego.  What a beautiful place!  While
exploring, I managed to shoot a couple of rolls on my M6, and I've selected
three pix to show this week.

1) The first shot is of a pretty incredible place to be able to go to do
your college reading.
2) The second shot is of a hang glider enjoying the updrafts created along
the cliffs north of La Jolla.
3) The third shot is a self-portrait (with lizard) from the San Diego zoo.

Hope you enjoy.

http://www.duke.edu/~ajs2/PAW/2004_44/index.html

Comments always welcome,
Aaron