Subject: [Leica] LEICA SEMINAR! 2004 :-)
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Mon Nov 1 06:12:45 2004

Ted Grant wrote:
> ted said:
>
> Well sure in the beginning of my photo career I had to learn about light
> like everyone else, how to recognize it and make it work, what did and
> didn't. Due to my interest in the great painters of the past, I'd been
> partial to the paintings of Rembrandt and how he used the "available
> light" for depth, shape, contrast and beauty. So he was a great
> influence in how I still make use of light.

Thank you Ted, that paragraph alone makes the LUG a worthwhile learning
experience.

Peter Dzwig

OK guys there are other things about the LUG too that I wouldn't be without!!

Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] LEICA SEMINAR! 2004 :-))
Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] LEICA SEMINAR! 2004 :-))
Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] LEICA SEMINAR! 2004 :-))