Subject: [Leica] LEICA SEMINAR! 2004 :-)
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard F. Man)
Date: Mon Nov 1 00:41:16 2004

Another gem from uncle Ted. Thank you!!!

At 10:25 PM 10/31/2004, Ted Grant wrote:
... Due to my interest in the great painters of the past, I'd been partial
to the paintings of Rembrandt and how he used the "available light" for
depth, shape, contrast and beauty. So he was a great influence in how I
still make use of light. But I suppose much of the success of today is due
to the length of my photo involvement without thought, but primarily gut
feeling.

>Those who feel the moment without thought, do it. Those without feeling
>it, think about it too much! ;-)

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] LEICA SEMINAR! 2004 :-))
Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] LEICA SEMINAR! 2004 :-))
Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] LEICA SEMINAR! 2004 :-))