Subject: [Leica] PAW 26: Tokyo Street Scenes
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Sat Oct 30 22:48:34 2004

Hi Karen,
I very much enjoy your photographs of Japan. I have visited quite
often, always for work, and have often wondered at what I have seen as
I whizzed by on my way to Honda or Suzuka. This year we expected a
typhoon which eventually diverted towards Tokyo, my wind tunnel
experience led me to know that the predicted winds were strong enough
to blow people away. The locals in Yokkaichi seemed unconcerned!
thanks for the pictures and the text,
Frank