Subject: [Leica] Dim Moon
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Sat Oct 30 08:58:01 2004

Henning Wulff wrote:

> We had fairly good moon viewing here last night, except that from my
> location the moon rose over downtown, so the heat distortions and haze
> were a bit higher than I would have liked.
>
> http://www.archiphoto.com/Various/Moon10-27-04.jpg

great photos..it was cloudy here in the UK - and raining and blowing a gale!
Oh
and it started at 1 am...so didn't get to see it.

Peter

Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] LEICA SEMINAR! 2004 :-))
Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] LEICA SEMINAR! 2004 :-))
Message from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] Dim Moon)