Subject: [Leica] Speaker's corner
From: brian at image100.com (Brian work)
Date: Fri Oct 29 06:18:18 2004

Hi Bob

Have been playing with silhouettes for the last couple of weeks, just expose
for the brightest past of the sky,
None of my stuff is set up or staged, I'd noticed the guy waving his bible
in the air and just waited for him to do it again..

Couple more here

http://www.leica-gallery.net/bds/image-76076.html
http://www.leica-gallery.net/bds/image-75272.html
http://www.leica-gallery.net/bds/image-75270.html